Friday 9 March 2012

Festivals


As I said in my earlier post, last summer I went to Creamfields which was amazing! I would recommend anyone to at least try the festival experience, its definitely not one to be missed out. There are so many to choose from with great line ups, makes going to more than one impossibly tempting! If only I had the money ....

For anyone that loves dance music, particularly if you listen to Annie Mac or Pete Tong on Radio One, I would recommend Creamfields. For so many top DJs, at that price, you cant go wrong. I know it's the same with all festivals but I can't think of anyway that I could have spent my money better last year. My personal highlights from last year were Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris, AN21 and David Guetta, but I don't think there was one set I saw that dissapointed me truth be told, besides Example.


This year's line up looks set to match last year, with David Guetta, Alesso, Ingrosso, Axwell, Angello, Calvin Harris, Afrojack, Eric Prydz, Benny Bennasi, Tiesto, Annie Mac, Max Vangeli and AN21 set to return as well as Avicii, Dirty South, Knife Party, Redlight and Deadmau5 along with all the other great acts. Im definitely looking forward to this line up - I may even given the silent disco's on the Friday night a go this year too, as last year I only had a weekend ticket for the Saturday and Sunday.

Wether you see your favourite artists live on tour, or at a festival, I think its a great experience and every chance you get, go!

My friend sent me a link about a festival over in Belgium that I never heard of before - Tomorrowland. Oh, my, god it looks AMAZING. If I had the money I would be over to Belgium as quick as possible! If I start saving now, I might be able to go next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment